Each year we offer three graduates from different fields of study the opportunity to take part in our tailor-made trainee programme. Over 18 months you lay the foundations for your future career in a systematic and hands-on way.
Visit us at university events and meet our current trainees in person. Use the opportunity to ask questions and find out more about working at Axpo.
What do you need?
- Master’s degree with above-average academic results
- Curiosity and interest in a challenging environment and in a changing energy sector
- Some work experience as an intern or student employee, ideally in the energy sector
- Analytical thinking and ability to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills as well as a self-assured and proactive approach
- Motivation and willingness to take on responsibility
- Initiative and flexibility
What do we offer you?
- You get an insight into various departments
- You take on important roles in small and large projects
- You gain valuable work experience
- You build up a company-wide network
- You attend our fascinating induction course and the Axpo College (sector knowledge)
- You are supported through a mentoring programme
- Your personal and professional development is supported through appraisals and seminars
- You are part of the trainee community and the graduate network “vernetzt@axpo” and can attend various events
Trainee jobs are advertised every February. Interviews are conducted in March and April. In a further step, suitable candidates are invited to a Selection Day.
Tip: Set up a job alert on our job portal so that you don’t miss advertisements.