AXPO respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR"), applicable as of May 25, 2018, as well as any other rule that may develop or complement it in the future.
The person responsible for the processing is the legal person that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In other words, the person in charge decides how and for what purposes personal data is processed.
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information about the treatment or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following ways:
You can also contact our Data Protection Delegate (DPD) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
The functions of the DPD for AXPO are:
AXPO collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through your interaction with our Website, specifically:
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that is necessary for AXPO to provide the services or make available to you the functionalities of the Website that you have requested.
For example, if you wish to receive the AXPO Newsletter, you will need to provide us with your email. If you ask us for information or you want us to contact you, you must provide us with the necessary contact information for this purpose. If you wish to buy any product or service that AXPO makes available on the Website, you will need to provide us, among others , a postal address to which we can send your order. If you do not provide this personal information, it would be impossible for us to provide our services.
In the forms available on the Website, the fields whose completion is mandatory will be marked with an asterisk (*). If you do not provide all the mandatory data or if we receive any abnormal or incorrect response, we will not be able to respond to your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
You guarantee and respond, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and you agree to keep them duly updated.
In general, the personal data you provide to us and that we collect is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high quality service, to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you and to manage your account.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are detailed below:
Keep in mind that receiving commercial information is not essential to maintain the relationship we have with you. If you prefer not to receive commercial communications, you can inform us at any time by the indicated means or unsubscribe from the link provided for this purpose in the commercial communications by email you receive or, if the communications are sent by other means, through the procedure indicated for this purpose.
To what extent will decision making be automated?
AXPO does not use fully automated decision-making processes to establish, develop or terminate a contractual relationship with you. In the event that we use these processes in a particular case, we will keep you informed and communicate your rights in this regard if prescribed by law.
Will profiling take place?
In order to be able to offer you products and / or services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we will be able to develop a “business profile” based on the information provided. However, automated decisions will not be made based on that profile.
We will share or give third parties access to your personal data when doing so is necessary to achieve one of the objectives described below and in accordance with current legislation:
AXPO adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, including those necessary to address any suspected data breach .
The Website has a permissions system, using a username and password, through which only authorized users can access the private area. AXPO will not use at any time that information for any use other than its maintenance, the management of the commercial relationship with you, as well as the provision of the services available therein.
You agree to retain and use the username with due diligence. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and the transfer, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. In this regard, you must adopt the necessary measures for the custody of the password, avoiding the use of the password by third parties. Consequently, you are solely responsible for the use of your password, with full indemnity for AXPO.
AXPO will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not exercise your right to delete or revoke your consent.
They will then be eliminated, unless the law requires or allows a longer retention period (for example, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims), in which case, they will be kept properly locked for the necessary time before proceeding to its elimination
To determine an adequate period of conservation of your data, we apply the following criteria:
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data.
These rights are as follows:
- That you challenge the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the treatment is illegal and you oppose the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
- AXPO no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- You have opposed the treatment, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of AXPO prevail over yours.
You can exercise your rights by sending us a communication to email@example.com accompanying a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request.
Among other purposes, cookies and the other technologies enable us to remember your preferences, recognise you on subsequent visits, monitor your browsing, and obtain information on your activity on this website. This is achieved by storing certain information on your computer.
10.1. Which cookies do we use and why?
10.1.1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user with the purpose of storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
When you access the Website and give your consent for its installation, small files with information are installed on your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.). These files (which are the cookies themselves) form part of the technology necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allow you to track your activity on the Internet.
10.1.2. What type of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: Cookies sent to the terminal device of the interested party from a device or domain managed by the editor itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are the cookies sent to the terminal device of the user from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The Website uses both own and third-party cookies.
10.1.3. For how long do cookies remain active?
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the users accesses a web page. They are often used to store information that only needs to be retained for providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: They are type of cookies where the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined time by the entity in charge of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent and session cookies.
10.1.4. For what purposes can the cookies from the Web Site be used?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, to control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, do the process of buying an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or audio or share content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a set of criteria in the user terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser used to access to the service, the local configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow their data controller to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of websites they are linked to. The information collected using this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, application or platform and for profiling the browsing the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data of the usage of the service’s users.
- Advertising cookies: These are the cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the cookies that allow the management,
in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Cookie declaration last updated on 4/19/21 by Cookiebot
10.2. What tracking technologies do we use?
In addition to cookies, there are other technologies that allow us to track your navigation and get information about your activity on the Website.
10.2.1. Web analytics services:
10.2.2. Log files
Each time you access our website, your Internet browser transmits to us certain usage data for technical reasons that are stored in files, known as protocol log files. These data are the following: the date and time you access our website; name of the web consulted; IP address of your computer or mobile device; the web address from which you have accessed our website; volume of data transferred and name and version of your browser.
Analysis of the log files helps us to improve our internet products and to facilitate their consultation, to seek out and eliminate errors quickly and to check the server's capabilities.
10.2.3. Social plugins
A plugin or add-in is an application (or computer program) that is related to another to add a new feature and usually very specific.
10.2.4. Web beacons
Web beacons (web bugs, etc.) are another technology that we use on the Website, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are fragments of programming code that are included in the Website, emails and advertisements to inform AXPO (or the companies that help us run our operations) that these web pages, emails or advertisements have been seen or clicked.
10.2.5. Pixels and Gif
The tracking pixel, or transparent or invisible gif, in its different modalities, is normally an image embedded in the website (or the corresponding file) that, when loaded in your system,
provides information on some of your activity (opening a certain website, for example).
10.2.6. Embedded scripts
Embedded scripts are fragments of programming code that are included in the Website to measure the use of these web pages, such as for example which links are clicked. We use this information to improve the Website and adapt it to your likely interests, as well as for market research.
it is possible that Adobe websites may not work properly.
10.3. How can I disable cookies and tracking technologies?
You can configure your browser to reject all these technologies. However, it is possible that some features or services of the Website may not function properly without cookies.
Most browsers allow you to disable cookies, so that you may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this Website by changing the settings on your browser. You can find more information in the settings of your browser. Below, we provide links to the websites of the main browsers:
• Apple Safari *
• Google Chrome *
• Microsoft Internet Explorer *
• Mozilla Firefox *